While I wait on Fedex to come and pickup the laptop mentioned in the last post about Rome burning (second time in for servicing to HP), I thought I'd post what I just developed, my Top 10 Mapping Shortcuts. One of my best clients has been on me to create it and he was right. Hope it helps. If you think it's incomplete at all, just let me know and post a follow-up.
Top 10 Mapping Shortcut Tips (MindManager & ResultsManager):
- Control+D: Expands a topic out further each time you hit 'D' while holding down 'Control'.
- Shift+F5: Refreshes all topics in a map.
- Alt+Shift+(Number): Shows the subtopic level based on the number you select (If you press Alt+Shift+1 on a topic you'll see one level of subtopics).
- Control+F5: Fits map to screen size.
- Alt F+L: Save all open maps.
- Alt F+D: Create ResultsManager Dashboard
- Alt C+M: Bring up icon markers.
- Alt E+Y: Edit a ResultsManager Activity.
- Alt I+Y: Insert a ResultsManager Activity.
- Alt C+V: Mark a ResultsManager Activity complete.