My buddy Matt Buchanan saw fit to bless me with the opportunity to tell you five things you didn't previously know about me in a March post. I'm overdue in replying, so maybe I'll try to put in a 6th if I feel ultra inspired.
- I'm a Harry Potter addict, and I'm really, really wondering if he's going to go out like Tony Montana or Luke Skywalker.
- Anyone who's seen Wayne's World and knows me says I look and act like the Robe Lowe character in the movie. Realizing the character he played was a sleazeball, they then tell me I'm a 'good' version of him.
- My weight tends to fluctuate in a 20 pound range: Some weeks it's KFC, some weeks it's not.
- I nearly died of misdiagnosed asthma when I was 4 years old. I was in the hospital for 4 days.
- My favorite song is the church hymn, 'My Hope is Built on Nothing Less'.
- I hope Phil Spector didn't do it. His work with Tina Turner and the Righteous Brothers was spectacular.